|1 Springtown Industrial Estate, Buncrana Road, Londonderry, Co Derry, BT48 0LY, UK|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Gulfstream Marine Listings|
Derry, Northern Ireland Londonderry UK|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
For the full detailed video tour of this boat visit www.GulfStreamBoatSales.com and sign up for VIP access - it's Free!
Spacious Sports Cuddy / Weekender
If you’re in the market for a big cuddy cabin sportsboat with genuine overnight capabilities then this Bayliner 2352 LX Capri is well worth a look.
We last sold this boat in July last year (2019). She looks every bit as good now as she did then and she also benefits from having had a full annual service carried out in Dec ’19. The video and photos that you see here were shot when we last sold the boat in July 2019 and are a true reflection of her current condition. Indeed, she has had several cosmetic enhancements carried out since, so if anything the boat is looking better now in Feb 2020. There’s new photos of the boat coming soon. Please contact us for more info.
I’m a huge fan of boats of this type and size. I reckon that a 23ft to 24ft sports cuddy is the ideal size of boat for lots of us in the UK and Ireland, for loads of reasons…
1. It’s a great size for scooting around coastal bays and big lakes in comfort and can handle a little chop with ease.
2. It’s sporty enough to provide thrills for all the family and carry out all the watersports duties that you expect of it.
3. It’s small enough to tow, launch and recover yourself, and then store at home over the winter
4. A family of 4 can stay the night onboard, if you’re just having too much fun to go home. You wouldn’t want to be doing it regularly, but for all the nights the typical boater tends to sleep onboard (usually 1 or 2 nights a year, if even!) it’s more than adequate
5. It won’t break the bank to buy or run.
This boat has spent the majority of it’s life in fresh water and it’s in lovely condition for it’s age.
She is fitted with a powerful Mercruiser 5.7 250HP motor delivering effortless performance whether you’re heading out for a leisurely day trip or a serious watersports session. Watch our full video review to find out more.
We can easily arrange delivery of this boat throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe. A part exchange can also be considered.
Sign up for VIP access on our website at www.GulfStreamBoatSales.com to check out the full length video and familiarise yourself with all the little details of this boat that set it apart from the competition.
To see the full length video review sign up for FREE VIP Access at www.GulfStreamBoatSales.com.
- 2001 Bayliner 2352 LX Capri Cuddy Cabin Sports Boat with Mercruiser 5.7L 250HP Alpha One Sterndrive
- In Lovely Original Condition
- Previously sold by us in April 2015 and July 2019.
- Raymarine Dragonfly 7 Chartplotter – new in 2018
- SBS Twin Axle Trailer
- Remote Control Search Light
- Full Camper Canvas Covers in Great Condition
- Tonneau Cover
- Large Cockpit with Fibreglass Floor and Snap-In Carpets
- Rated to carry 10 people plus gear
- Back to Back Lounger Seating plus a full width rear bench
- Transom step-through along centreline
- Spacious Cabin with Convertible V-Berth, Galley and Toilet Area
- Galley has sink with fresh water pump, camping gas stove, and 12V & 240V sockets
- Dedicated storage location and privacy area for Porta-Potti Chemical Toilet (with deck pump-out fitting)
- Retro-fitted shore power system with 240V sockets in Cabin
- Full range of marine engine instrumentation
- Digital depth gauge
- Integrated Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder and Grab Rails
- Twin Battery System
- Snap In removable cockpit carpets
- Transom Shower
- Central Ski Tow Point on Transom
- CE Cateory C Rated for 10 people plus gear
- Shipping Available throughout UK, Ireland and Europe
- Part Exchange Possible
- Sign up for VIP Access at www.GulfStreamBoatSales.com to see the full length video tour for complete details
- For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 028 7136 8779 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Drive type:||Stern drive|
|Cruising Speed:||25 MPH|
|Maximum Speed:||40 MPH|
|Nominal length:||23' 5"|
|Length over all:||23' 10"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull type:||Deep Vee|
|Displacement:||2017 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||238 Litres|
|Water capacity:||20 Litres|
In this transaction I am acting as Broker only.
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully inspected and sea trialled.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.